GetCalhoun.com Blog Place

Norm with GetCalhoun.com welcomes you to the GetCalhoun.com Blog! Products and services in Calhoun County, Alabama! Alabama Anniston, Oxford Alabama, Alabama Piedmont, Jacksonville AL, Ohatchee AL, Gadsden AL! Calhoun County, Talladega County, St Clair County, Randolph County, Etowah County, and Cleburne County!
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 16, 2012

Recently I placed this photo on the very front of GetCalhoun.com...

Not that I'm bragging, naturally. This is a homegrown tomato from my 2011 collection. The photo was taken on January 1, 2012.

Sadly, I had my last home grown tomato sandwich on January 12, 2012.
If you're not into tomato sandwiches, then this wouldn't mean much to you.
But if you are the kind of person who would like a fresh tomato in January, then you might also like to visit my Survival Information website and take it to heart.

0 comments: