GetCalhoun.com Blog Place

Norm with GetCalhoun.com welcomes you to the GetCalhoun.com Blog! Products and services in Calhoun County, Alabama! Alabama Anniston, Oxford Alabama, Alabama Piedmont, Jacksonville AL, Ohatchee AL, Gadsden AL! Calhoun County, Talladega County, St Clair County, Randolph County, Etowah County, and Cleburne County!
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm getting ready for 2013 here at GetCalhoun.com with a new advertising outlook for my customers.

After much thought on the situation we find ourselves in locally, I have lowered my prices for 2013. During the Christmas holidays I visited with a couple of my clients. I explained that when GC started back in 2002 I established a price of $240 for a year of full page advertising. In the last couple of years I finally raised that to $330. Now I have lowered that.

The stated mission of GetCalhoun.com has been to provide affordable web advertising that sells for all, no matter the size of the business. I consider that the above prices are fair for me and thee.

However, due to circumstances out of our control, we find ourselves at the mercy of our own government in the form of higher taxes and lowered sales. It's a man made crisis, wholly fixable. Be that as it may, it's not fixed.

Therefore I decided to lower my charging threshold well below what I think it's worth to the both of us to earn new business. It is a FACT that every time I add an advertising page, it helps all other advertisers.

So, did I lower my price by $50? $100?

No, my page price for 2013 is $50. Same great service. Same great offer of not one, but two pages, plus space on the front (index) page, and all the rest. Everything is the same, except for the price. A full year with GC is now $50. That's 1/6th the price of last year!

Of course, I run the risk, at this price, of some potential customers thinking that at this price they're not paying enough. In other words, of not charging what the service is worth. However, this could not be further from the truth.

GC at my old prices is a tremendous value, but at the new price is a virtual no brainer. No matter if you already have a website, or spend the megabucks elsewhere, there are MANY reasons to take a page here with GC. I will only be too happy to explain why, if you'll just give me a chance.

Just contact me, Norm, the owner and editor of GetCalhoun.com since 2002. 256-405-9713 or GetCalhoun@GetCalhoun.com. You'll be surprised and delighted with what you'll learn about the benefits of coming on with us. Benefits far beyond what you'll pay.

Now, at the risk of going too low with my Anniston advertising prices, I'll see what comes of my new strategy. I require the help and support of you, the local business owner in Calhoun County and the surrounding areas of Jacksonville AL, Talladega AL, Heflin AL, and Randolph County AL to make a go of it. Working together, we can whip this man made disaster we're facing!

Norman Morrison
Owner/Editor GetCalhoun.com

0 comments: